Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the link to that classically awesome YouTube video? The one where the woman is peacefully pushing her baby out in a hospital setting with a smile on her face? It's shot in black and white and probably from the 1970's or so.

I originally got the link from an MDC thread, but I just got a new computer, and I don't have my old bookmarks anymore. (Once I locate it, I'll be sure to add it to My Favorites on YouTube, so I don't lose it again.)

Thanks,
Lydia

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
The irony is my home birth was anything but 'calm' it was noisy and exciting and chaotic and fabulous!

But maybe I'm just a noisy-chaotic fabulous type girl and I birth the same way!

·
Registered
860 Posts
it was called "birth 8" and it isnt available anymore. it was posted by my friend and i e-mailed her to ask what happened but didnt hear back from her. ill ask again. her youtube name is futureidwife. it is an awsome video~ my favoirite in fact and i was sad to see it go.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Feest -- That second link you posted is scary (haven't looked at the first one yet) -- "Eek!" to say the least. Shave and enema? Best let your doctor decide what is best for you? (None of this is directed toward you. I'm just cringing at what has been and is done as part of hospital protocol sometimes.)

Koalove -- I look forward to seeing that video back up soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.