Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kailey slept through the night!!! She was in bed at 11 and slept like a rock until 6:20am. It may be a fluke, but just thought I'd share for the mama's who feel like their dc will never do it
we did nothing different at all,
I did feel her head several times though this morning just to make sure she wasn't sick, happy happy happy!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
My DS did last night too. He has started to walk and since has been a different baby. Two weeks ago he was up nursing at least three times a night. Last night he slept from 7:45 to 4:30
I was in shock. Who knows if it will last but I sure feel good today. Maybe he's just worn out?
We have done nothing different. It makes me feel SO good about my decision not to CIO. Obviously if all of his needs are met he can sleep. If he needs to nurse or just be held at night and wakes to do so, then I'll be there.
I actually missed him nursing last night

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm, I wonder if it has something to do with walking, Kailey's been taking steps for quite a while, but just started full fledged walking for the past 2 days. Yea I'm glad I never did CIO either, so mean

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't feel bad, dd is on my lap right now
: and it's 4am...last night was a fluke, but a pretty awesome one

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, we're having an off week too ... family visiting so she's been going to bed about 2-4 hours later than normal!

I figure ... she'll work it out someday. I mean, hopefully she'll wean herself and sleep through the night eventually because I absolutely refuse to go off to college with her.

·
Registered
294 Posts
dont feel bad! feel good that you are there for her when she needs you!!!
I KNOW that there will be roughs nights still to come (teething, colds, just wanting Mama). I am just enjoying this phase while it lasts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.