Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent a fair amount of time with my dsd's mom this week. We are both planning weddings, and we took a wedding invitation class together. We had a couple of drinks afterward. She also had her engagement party, so we were at her house for that all of last night. We all had a great time.

It is just so nice when we are all getting along. I wish it could always be like this. It seems like there will be a bunch of drama for a while, then things will settle down and we will all be friends again.

I detest that it is such a rollercoaster. I wish we could just all be happy with each other all of the time. As soon as things are going well, some new crazy thing crops up.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Its so nice that you get together with her.
I can't even imagine dd's stepmother considering me a friend..

I wish it was that way in our situation but I can't even get her to talk to me on the phone.
Its funny. Though our divorce wasn't all happiness.. I expected more .. human. My ex and his wife can't even talk about the weather with me, or wish me a merry christmas. They literally speak only if they have to. It feels so odd and strained.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.