Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm feeling a little guilty! We picked up some g diapers, and, well, I think I like them-alot! I can see that if I had chubby babies, they probably wouldn't work so well, but they fit my beanpole babies sooo well! I was fully prepared to hate these,too! No leaks yet, which is more than I can say for most of the other dipes we've had. Finally, something that fits these skinny legs. I didn't even know they had cloth inserts- thought it was just a disposable deal, but they're pretty decent for something you can buy at BRU. Someone tell me I'm not crazy!

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I keep going back and forth on trying some.. I'd love to have a semi disposable option at time without fully going to disposables... I too have a skinny LO but the fact I can NOT get G diapers locally is stopping me since I'd want the disposable opton with them...<br><br>
deanna

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I have two small G diapers I got for $1 each. I use them with my own cloth inserts and they work great. I'd say give cloth inside a try. DD was in one from 8pm until 3:30am with no leaks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts