Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That some ppl could do with a 'rent-a-couple'.........

My idea:

So, you are in a relationship, expecting a boy baby and either your wife or your husband is pro circumcision.... What do ya do???? You rent a couple/family who pretend to be your friends for as long as it takes..... You go bowling together, you have BBQs together etc..... Now, I hear yu thinking, what on earth is this nutter talking about??? Well, the males in the rent-a-couple or rent-a-family are all intact...... Point is, when you have your 'friends' round for dinner, you drop into conversation at some point about circumcision and how you are against it and your partner is for it (obviously, your partner needs to be around) and then your 'friends' chime in with their real life experience of being intact............. Who knows, seeing an intact person, talking to them in the flesh and discussing their experiences etc might be enough to make some ppl think AND of course the rent-a-couples wife will f course be able to mention her experiences

I dunno, maybe it is a mad idea....... Worth a try maybe???
:

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Or maybe the woman can sleep with the intact guy to see how great it is!!
Oh wait, that wouldnt help if the guy was for it, huh? lol Well, then maybe he could sleep with the wife of the intact guy and get his ego knocked down when she says how crappy he is in bed....ok, I'm in a mean mood!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.