1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Quote:
To that, Saleh said, "What are you going to do -- shoot me?"
I honestly thought it was going to say

Quote:
To that, Saleh said, "What are you going to do -- shoot me?" to which the officer promptly shot her.
I have a machete, it's under my bed. Is it prohibited everywhere? I use mine to trim limbs (tree limbs! tree limbs!) and cut coconuts. Mines 22 inches.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Well, shoot. He didn't shoot. Let's here it for old women, ay?

·
Registered
201 Posts
So I guess the question is, was she carrying it "with intent to use unlawfully against another"? It sounds like she was just getting ready to do some trimming of the bushes around the white house. Just trying to help out a little, maybe save some tax money.

Liam.

·
Banned
3,341 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sevenkids
I honestly thought it was going to say

To that, Saleh said, "What are you going to do -- shoot me?" to which the officer promptly shot her

A good thing for her the White House is not in Florida!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by aisraeltax
so, did she have the intent to trim the bushes or not...that is the question! lol!
can anyone find what the charges were?
Most likely she won't be charged. The po-po always seems to do that--arrest people and don't charge them. That way they get all the fun of abridging people's rights without all the hassle of having to go to court and have it proven that they have abridged someone's rights.
Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually is illegal to even have any sort of weapon within a certain radius of the white-house.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.