Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got little red bumps ALL over my belly and breasts. It is now starting to spread around to my lower back as well. I know the dry cold air that has moved into our area hasn't helped but I'm ITCHY!!!! I know I probably aggravated it last night by taking a nice long hot shower.
It felt so good though.

I was using Vitamin E lotion and switched to Aveeno as that seems to keep me more moisturized. Soooo, what in the world is this and how can I get it to go away? TIA!

·
Banned
2,097 Posts
Belly Butter is REALLY working for me... everytime I get an itch - I spread it on and hte itching magically stops. It's AWESOME... and it smells so nice.

Plus... when I started using it about a month ago - the new stretch marks that were JUST starting to form suddenly stopped... not sure it is related or not - but my stomach has since gotten a LOT bigger and yet my stretch marks remain the same. I'm tempted to believe this stuff actually stops the stretch marks (if only I had used it in my previous pregnancy.)

It has cocoa butter, shea butter, beeswax, sweet almond oil, grapefruit essential oil, lavender essential oil, and rosewood essential oil.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I'm gonna have to try some of these potions this time around! With my last pregnancy the streachmarks itched so bad (and went front to back from my breasts to my calves) that I scratched them bloody on a daily basis... not looking forward to that again!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the product recommendations, I'm going to have to try them. I ended up using some hydrocortizone last night which actually reduced the bumps and itch. I actually got some sleep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.