Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Im so friggin itchy! its making me crazy! I actually wake up at night because of it :( I don't remember being itchy like this last time, but it was a totally different time of year. Its winter here and a bit dry in our house (we do have a humidifier going).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyone else itchy? or better yet, have any relief suggestions?</p>

·
Registered
467 Posts
<p>Slather yourself in coconut oil--if you have a dog it will follow you around all day after that :)</p>

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
<p>OMG! heavensearth I thought it was just me! I have been SUPER itchy the past 10 days or so. Enough that I have to keep cutting my nails REALLY short so that I don't draw blood when scratching. It's awful!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I thought it was odd, because this is my typical mild allergic reaction to Naproxen, and I haven't taken any Naproxen in years (because the itching drives me nuts).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Coconut oil sounds like it might not work for me, I work a retail job and can't really smell like coconut oil all day at my job :) Hoping for more solutions!</p>

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<p>Last night I used a body bar with shea,cocoa,mango and avacado butter.. it gave me some relief.. im thinking an oatmeal bath today might help!</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts