Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So okay, I was a *little* dissapointed. I had my heart on buying pink stuff! But the idea of three boys is great too!!!

I think even if we didn't want to find out we would have. This little guy liked to expose himself!! lol I'm also excited b/c we'll be using my late grandfathers name. That is special to me

It was amazing watching this babe on the screen. It showed his whole leg and he was kicking and kicking. Matt was like wow can you feel that?? I guess I could have if he was bigger! ouch!

The upped my due date to Nov. 6th. I KNEW it was sooner than what they had previously told me. So I'm 20 weeks & 5 days.

Soo, anyway that is all with me.

ohh edited for my mothers stupid comments;

#1 oh I'm sooo glad you are having a boy and not a girl.
#2 I bet Matt was so glad (FYI he wanted a girl too)
#3 sigh, so I guess this means you are not done.

UGH!!!!!!! You'd think she had some personal stake to our decisions!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Congratulations!! Another soon to be mom of three boys
What is it with mothers and mil's stupid comments? My mom said, "Oh, you must be dissappointed. I am a little dissappointed too." Way to be supportive mom

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations!
Eh, if your mom wants you to keep going, you could always ask if she's planning on being the surrogate for you and offering free household help LOL
xoxo
Charlotte

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Congrats! Yeah I was kinda surprised to see the "3rd leg" in the ultrasound too, couldn't miss that even if we didn't want to know.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
congratulations!!

we just found out today too (at 18 weeks), but we're not sure we want to tell anyone... you're making me think twice about my temptation to tell!

my grandma had 3 boys, and stopped after that... as she says, twins run in the family, and she didn't want to try again and end up with 5 boys! but she loves her boys, even if she was cooking huge meals constantly for about 20 years (they're all about 6'5" now!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts