Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the last diaper change, my DD was squirming all over the place and as soon as I got her new dipe on, she was off and running (well, crawling) so I forgot about the wet FB as I took off running to take care of burning chicken on the stove.

Well..... I hear her playing happily in the LR while I'm in the Kitchen (open floor plan so we are only seperated by a love seat) and as I walk back into the living room... there is the wet... no... soaked FB laying perfectly ACROSS HER FACE!!!!

SHE was having a great time! I was ready to :puke

Needless to say, mommy will have to be a bit more deligent about picking up the wet dipes huh?

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ustasmom
That's not so bad. I took my 2.5 year old diaper off to get him in the bath. I got the tub ready and turned around and his face was dripping wet. I asked him if he piddled on himself and he giggled. Boys!
: I have a son so I can giggle at this one!

E has done that before too! I put the wet one on the floor next to her and as I was fastening up the clean one she saw the wet prefold and grabbed it and chewed on it before I could stop her. :puke I can hope she only got the dry corner in her mouth, this kid will chew on anything!

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
When my oldest was potty-training, she went in her little chair, stood up, dipped her fingers in it...and tasted it! EWWWW! I was a young mom and freaking out until my grandma's nurse told me how sterile it was and it WAS from her own body, so not to worry.

(Oh, and today is her 11th birthday and she just LOVES when I repeat this story to everyone! *LOL*)

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
When I was a nanny to two twin girls, I was cleaning up after them after lunch and noticed that they were being a little too quiet and went to check on them only to find out that they had pulled off their pull-ups and had smeared their poop all over the walls. Kids are funny huh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.