Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Yay! I want those pink vibes too. Although it seems like we have a lot of girls already in this DDC. . .starting to make me wonder if mine will be a boy (as if there is any sort of equalizing within DDCs
). Go girls!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
Yay! I want those pink vibes too. Although it seems like we have a lot of girls already in this DDC. . .starting to make me wonder if mine will be a boy (as if there is any sort of equalizing within DDCs
). Go girls!

LOL Well, I'll end up with another boy alongside you to tip the scales! LOL

·
Registered
453 Posts
Wow!! Congratulations!! We seem to be in the middle of a girl wave. It would be interesting to tally up the number of 'known' girls vs. 'known' boys so far. If I had the energy and time, I'd be all over that! Do you think it could just be done as a poll...that way people could update as they found out and it would automatically count for us? Maybe this is just irrelevant since people post it in their stats...I'm just a number person who is too lazy to go through all the stats to find out. Any thoughts??

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by skydancer View Post
Wow!! Congratulations!! We seem to be in the middle of a girl wave. It would be interesting to tally up the number of 'known' girls vs. 'known' boys so far. If I had the energy and time, I'd be all over that! Do you think it could just be done as a poll...that way people could update as they found out and it would automatically count for us? Maybe this is just irrelevant since people post it in their stats...I'm just a number person who is too lazy to go through all the stats to find out. Any thoughts??
There's already a thread on it
I just checked it, because it seemed to me that there were more girls than boys, but right now (dont know when it was last updated) it looks pretty even.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2boyzmama View Post
There's already a thread on it
I just checked it, because it seemed to me that there were more girls than boys, but right now (dont know when it was last updated) it looks pretty even.
Oops, I take that back, I just checked again and it's been updatd since I last looked (which I swear was just last night!) Yeah, there's more girls than boys

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.