Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so why, why, why has my 16mo decided that the best place to sleep is right on top of me? Last night she would.not.get.off of me. Every time I thought she was finally back to sleep and I'd lay her down she would climb back on top of me. She spent most of the night playing acrobatics on top of me while sweating all over me. Yummy.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Ah! I feel your pain. We're to the north of you near Seattle and it's VERY hot here as well (note to those who don't live in the Pacific NW - we're not used to HOT!
). I was (and will be again tonight, I'm sure) sandwiched in between my almost four year old and my four month old. And I mean they were both RIGHT up against me. Meanwhile dh has 3/4 of the bed to himself.
At least we have a ceiling fan in our room. It's 10 pm now and it's about 85 degrees still IN OUR HOUSE. We have the windows open and the fans going in the hopes we can cool it off a bit before dh and I grab the baby and head to bed with dd#1.

Wishing a cooler evening of sleep for you tonight!

Jill

·
Registered
641 Posts
Just about two hours ago, I had a 4 month old in my arms and then a two and eight year old sprawled across my legs. As soon as the two year old fell asleep, I moved her next to me instead of on me! It's too hot for snuggling! The eight year old was kind enough to voluntarily leave for her own room. Can't wait for the break in the heat (Monday??)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.