Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Knitpicks interchangeable needle set today and they look sooo nice! I can't wait until the kiddles go to bed tonight so I can try them out! Does anyone else have them?

·
Registered
11,527 Posts
I got some of the classic circulars to see if I would like them enough to buy the interchangeable set. I just cast on some socks with them and I LOVE them. I can't wait til I can buy the interchangeable set!

·
Registered
913 Posts
I missed that sale (thankfully?) but am glad to hear all the rave reviews from all ya'll (a bit of my southern-ese comin' out) who did get those needles. I am really trying to convince myself that I DON"T need an interchangable set of needles, but it's getting harder and harder to lie to myself these days.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickiswing
I got my Knitpicks interchangeable needle set... Does anyone else have them?

Yep!

I received my set last week and love 'em!
I ordered mine specifically for lace projects and am not disappointed.
The tips are really pointy and easy to get under those dreaded "ssk and k3 tog" stitches.

Desdamona...
You really should buy a set of the KnitPicks needles if you are able.
I didn't think I *needed* another set of interchangeables either (I HATED my Denise set and sold it and Boye never impressed me either), but I've found that I really love this set.

I *may* even be putting my 65+ pairs of Addi and Clover circs up for sale.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was so sad last night! We took the family for haircuts last night and didn't get home until 9 and the kids were beat. Once they were settled I couldn't keep my eyes open (I haven't slept well this week) so I went to bed early. I still haven't had a chance to try them out

I do have to say though, I love Knitpick's customer service. One of the pouches that fits into the binder had a seam that wasn't sealed. I thought I was going to have to exchange it, and mess with sending it back and getting a new one. But they're sending me a new one free of charge. Gotta love it when they go the extra mile! This isn't the first time they've done something great like that.

I sold a whole bunch of my circulars last week (like 30 pairs!) and I still have a dozen or so to go. Probably taking a chance since I haven't tried the new interchangeables yet, but I've got to get rid of some of the clutter around here before we move!

Hopefully tonight . . .

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am so excited to hear the rave reviews... for a congratulations on the new baby gift my mom bought me the set and I am waiting for them in the mail... I can't wait! Now I will have to learn magic loop!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts