Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dp and I have been having so much distance lately and it's turned to anger on his part. I've been pulling away grom him so much for so many reasons but mainly I think I just want to be alone (w/ dd of course). We were never in love, I got pregnant a month after we met. We've tryed so hard for this to work and I don't think it ever will. Now he's hurt and thinks I'm a heartless selfesh b**ch. I just want this to end with some sort of dignaty and mutual respect. If it is over then I dont want it to be in anger.
Sorry if this is rambling. I'm just so confused and scared. Last night he said if I left and moved back in with my mom that he'd take dd. We had always said if we split up she would go with me.I just hope he realizes that she would be traumatized and he can't do something like that to get back at me for how I've made him feel. That's unfair to her and not healthy. Hopefully he'll come to my therapy appt. with me in a few days. I just want this to be ok, I love him but sadly it's not working anymore

·
Banned
396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by littletree
Last night he said if I left and moved back in with my mom that he'd take dd. We had always said if we split up she would go with me.I just hope he realizes that she would be traumatized and he can't do something like that to get back at me for how I've made him feel.
Hugs Mama. He can't just take her, you know. I am sure your therapist will perhaps share with you some resources for the state in which you live. He is going to say a lot of things he probably doesn't mean.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts