Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ohhhh!!! Just when I thought I'd never see fluff again, my mailbox was overflowing with it!!
We got our new stash of Disposanots for ds and a toddler Pocket for dd!! They are sooooooooooo pretty!! So happy! Okay, gotta go get these primed for ds and dd to try out!!

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Ahhh, fluff is so nice! I got my order of Daisy Doodles today! I got two new ones and my friends ordered a two as well -- 4 Daisy Doodles and inserts sure do look like a big fluff package! YAY! They're so cute! I got the pink batik and a purple PUL. My friends got the in stock tiny flowers and other friend got the diamond batik. They are awesome! I've got to go wash them so I can dress my babe in style!!!

Ooh, I just realized Cicely's pink batik has matching color for two T-shirts she has! Woo-hoo! That's always a bonus! And, the purple one might match this lavender shirt I have for her. I love when then happens!!!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kwym!! Its great when you can match stuff like that!! One of the pockets we got is A Navy with Khaki inner and will fabulous with some Baby Gap Shirts!! Very Preppy looking colors!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Yay! The first things I've ordered off TP came today. 2 beautiful Bee-Bo's pocket fitteds -- one rainbow tie-dye & one duckie print. Also a cute, cute, cute rainbow stripe Apronstrings fleece pocket, which just happens to perfectly match a Baby Gap rainbow stripe fleece jacket & jumper I have.

I
them...many thanks to mythreebees & BlessedbyLily.

Holly
EDD 9/16 #1

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by thebenjies
I got my small KHW from GranolaMoms.com...yes, it was me whole bought the last one...sorry mamas!
i
it so much.
Im glad you got one! Leslie is *still* on bedrest so she probably wont be having any instock for a while.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I received my Strawberries & Butterflies print Muttaqin Baby. Gorgeous print...gonna have to find a pretty transparent cover for it so I can show it off.

I'm sad that there's no mail delivery tomorrow. hehe

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Do you know that I had NO mail yesterday! None! I am waiting on some things, and you know how hard it is to keep going out to the mailbox to see nothing!

I was cussing that postman out.

Ok... no I wasn't. But I was pretty livid. My DH said "why don't you just call the PO and ask them why you didn't get your stuff today?"

Ha ha.

So now I am waiting for my fluff to *hopefully* arrive.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I got a Tykies Nb fitted, in a Dim Sum pattern!
I can't find sushi anywhere, but this one is as cute as sushi!

I love Tykies! She stitches little designs on the inner soaker to match the pattern on the outside of the dipes!

SO CUTE!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.