Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm in my typical "freak out" time of the month. Nothing new there
But if you go by my last cycle I'm 4 days late. We chart to avoid and as far as I can tell I oe'd around/on cd 19. I'm cd 33 now. I guess thats only 12 days or so...

Anyway, the day before that dh and I had some fun...but not "conventional" fun. (I don't want to be graphic so I hope you get the point). I know its possible to get pg from pre-ejaculate. I know it is possible to get pg without ever having penetration. Is it possible to get pg the way I'm referring to? (I'm not talking swallowing either)

I'm embarassed...

· Registered
5,040 Posts
I've heard it is possible. Oh man I hope we're talking about the same thing. The same area south of the boarder? It is rather near the target so the only way for it to happen would be if it externally sorta made it's way home. In the form of a small stream.
OOOkayy.
If this is totally not the area to which you are referring. Completely disregard this entire post.

· Registered
3,715 Posts
:

I like this thead- it is like the BOB thread in TAO

I have heard you can get pregnant with that type of play! I am sure it is low, but then again, it really does not matter how low the chances are if it happends to you
:

Not laughing at you just the way the topic is being talked about!

· Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I like to keep ppl entertained :LOL

I tested and got a super faint squint to see it line on the new EPT +/-. I hear they have tons of false positives (I didn't know that till I had already bought them and I meant to grab equate to begin with!)

But I started spotting super faint pink today. So, I'm thinking it may have been an evap line and af is on her way....
raying1:

· Registered
4,494 Posts
I admit I can think of 2 possible things you may be talking about...but although I know that you can get pregnant from pre-cum or the "pull-out" method, I don't think you can get pregnant from umm...non vaginal sex

· Registered
3,950 Posts
OK, I really don't know what you did unless you are specific. I have a REALLY good imagination and a w-i-d-e variety of acquaintences, so several possibilites come to mind.

I do know, however, of one person who became pregnant from getting eaten by someone who had just been snowballed by her. (And he had already swallowed.)

This post will probably get pulled for being too graphic.

· Registered
2,549 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by guerrillamama
:LOL sohj, you are making that up!!!!
:LOL ~this is what I was thinking...............
Sorry, no advice, Megan, but I had to laugh at your "and I don't mean swallowing" reference. In HS, I remeber a conversation with a buddy, and he was worried he had knocked up his girlfriend....because she swallowed. I fell out of my chair laughing, and told him to pay a *bit* more attention in Bio 12.........

And I got your meaning, and the 'everything's kinda hazy' made me chuckle......:LOL

· Registered
3,416 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by its_our_family
So, I'm in my typical "freak out" time of the month. Nothing new there
But if you go by my last cycle I'm 4 days late. We chart to avoid and as far as I can tell I oe'd around/on cd 19. I'm cd 33 now. I guess thats only 12 days or so...

Anyway, the day before that dh and I had some fun...but not "conventional" fun. (I don't want to be graphic so I hope you get the point). I know its possible to get pg from pre-ejaculate. I know it is possible to get pg without ever having penetration. Is it possible to get pg the way I'm referring to? (I'm not talking swallowing either)

I'm embarassed...
Yes. I think I know what you are talking about and it is possible. PM me if you want to know graphicly how. But a quick search on google will give you the answer.
However interesting fact here -- that is considered a method of birthcontrol in some countires and its considered more effective than the pull out or rythem method. (I know too much useless trivia)

· Registered
4,347 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sohj
We report, you decide.
: I decided. It's complete BS.

Megan - daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn girl, I thought I was fertile!
My friend likes to tell me I could probably get pregnant just by walking past the public swimming pool. Sounds like that's no joke for you! Good luck - in whichever result you are hoping for!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.