Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted here a couple months ago when my husband and I decided to separate. We did (he got an apartment nearby). Then, of course, we missed each other, were talking/e-mailing constantly, blah blah blah, so less than 2 months and he moved back in.

Bad idea. Bad bad bad.

Same sh** different day.

So he moved back to the other place a couple days ago and now it's really over, we are going to divorce. I'm still kind of choking on the word. Funny how we actually kind of like each other, when we don't live together
:

So I'll be a 26 year old divorced mommy. Yippee

Just thought I'd say hello, I'll be reading here a bunch now.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
So sorry momma! I am around that age too. Its sad.

XH didn't change his mind after he left me, but we do get along now, for DDs sake.

Hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone

It's funny. I feel like I'm too YOUNG to be a divorced mama. Yet I feel like I am much too OLD for the position I'll be in-working part time dead end jobs to put myself through school, essentially starting my life from scratch, only with a 4 year old along for the ride

Oh well. For tonight I've got MDC and cookie dough and that will just have to be enough.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

He and I have been talking a lot the last couple days, trying to hash out our agreements ourselves so we can just get them approved and move on. Luckily, he is one of those seemingly rare types who actually, you know, wants to help and gives a crap about his child's quality of life.
And is looking at the real best interests of the child he loves so much. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it stays this way!

I have no reason to believe it won't. He's a great guy. Perfect husband, for someone else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.