Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my boys was reading over my shoulder as I scanned this board the other day. He asked what it was about. I told him. He answered, "oh, yeah a lot of my friends look like this (he demonstrated by retracting his foreskin) all the time. I thought they just had a bigger inside part so it stuck out." I explained that no, they just had the outside part cut off when they were babies. End of converstion. 2 days later I was in the car when my other son made the above comment. I had to agree with him.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Yeah it really is madness isn't it. Talk about drinking the kool-aid! It amazes me people don't think anything odd about it. I mean why would they come out that way if it needed to be snipped? Bizarre.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Sonja View Post
It's amazing how so many adults can attempt to justify it for various "reasons" but kids just see it and call it as it is.
LOL they say children are truly honest.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
This happened within the last few months. (Nataleigh's my daughter; I have a son who is 5 and another son who is 9.)

Me: Some people think it looks better.

Nataleigh (7): I think it looks disgusting.... You mean they have surgery because the mom thinks it looks better?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Drink the kool-aid is a reference to Jim Jones and his cult of followers (who moved to Guyana to continue following him) that committed mass suicide by drinking poison kool-aid. Even when people started dying, the others blindly followed. Only very few tried to run. Strangely it's exactly how some of us act sometimes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.