Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahahahahahaha....ok, now I can tell you all why I am laughing like a loon...

The other day I told my mother...awful mistake...of my decision not to circ any future sons. Well, then I get all of the lectures about the 'benefits :puke' of circ'ing. Well, today I was talking to my stepdad's mom (I love this woman!!!) about vaxs and circ info that I have found and what my decision was...I braced for the lectures AND......

My Stepfather isn't circ'd.........How can my mother not recogonize this???? My nanny said that she would have never subjected her son to that type of torture and was very adamant about it, so I don't think that she would have made that up.

I just think it's very ironic that my mother is arguing so harshly for circ when her husband isn't.

· Registered
4,673 Posts
Laura:

Something very funny happened on another board. A woman came and was posting very aggressively about how ugly and dirty an intact penis was and how she would never sleep with an intact man. She also told how important it was for her husband that his son look like him and she didn't want her son to be laughed at in the locker room. She went on and on for about two weeks. One day, she started asking some very specific questions. Those questions led me to believe she was changing her mind. I had no idea how she was changing her mind! It turns out that her husband was intact and neither one of them knew it. Neither one of them knew what a foreskin was and neither knew what circumcision is. They even called his mother and asked her and she confirmed that her son was, in fact, intact. Well, this was very embarrassing to the lady but she finally admitted that the foreskin was her favorite part of her husband's penis and she liked to play with it. It was then that she realized what she had done to her son and was very regretful. She said that she would never circumcise another son.

Your mother may be the same way with your step father. Penises look very much the same when they are erect, circumcised or not. It is very possible that your mother has never seen a circumcised penis, does not know that your step father is intact. I suspect that when she finds out, it will be a profound revelation!

Frank

· Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Frankly Speaking
Laura, I suspect that when she finds out, it will be a profound revelation!Frank
As long as I can be there to say neiner neiner neiner...It will be ok. She just basically tried to make me feel dirty and like a monster for wanting to leave my future sons intact
: I think it is the other way around.

· Registered
4,977 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Justice2
As long as I can be there to say neiner neiner neiner...
NO! you should say "weiner weiner weiner!"

ok, yes, i admit it, i am lame, but i had to do it! how could i NOT do it?:LOL

love to all....

· Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Christy1980
NO! you should say "weiner weiner weiner!"

ok, yes, i admit it, i am lame, but i had to do it! how could i NOT do it?:LOL

love to all....
You read my mind...how do you think I spelled neiner??
:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.