Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an IUI done yesterday with a natural ovulation cycle, which means i didn't take clomid. it seemed that all went well. i detected my LH surge on Sunday, had the IUI on Monday and seemed to have ovulated today since my temp went way up this morning. Now it seems like i've started cramping though. now this is not unusual for me in that i usually cramp from the start of ovulation till my period starts but what worries me is that if i'm trying to get pregnant and getting the IUI txs, the cramping can't be good for that. no doctors are able to tell me what is causing the cramping and why i'm getting it at that time of the month. the cramping feels like my body wants to expel something but there is nothing to expel. now what if my body tries to expel the makings of the IUI tx? i don't know what to do. is it progesterone or what? what scares me is that if they can't detect a pregnancy through the IUIs, my doc wants to try IVF and i'm reluctant to try that, especially if this cramping is the problem, it'll continue to be the problem even during IVF.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.