Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Dance!!!!
: Not pregnant yet (but trying). I've been working on dh who was adamantly opposed to any type of homebirth. He watched BOBB with me the other night and it really made a big difference in his perceptions. Today, he said in front of our friends, that he is completely o.k. with a birth center as long as it is near a hospital! Not only did I hear him say it, but now I have witnesses!

· Registered
779 Posts
Ah, we so have to rent that movie. DH is still getting on my case that 'not everyone's out to get you' when I talk about my c/s. Maybe BOBB will help bring him around...

· Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jess152 View Post
Ah, we so have to rent that movie. DH is still getting on my case that 'not everyone's out to get you' when I talk about my c/s. Maybe BOBB will help bring him around...
Also, you might want to try to get your hands on one of the back issues of Mothering. There was a feature article on C-sections in America. Not sure which issue it was though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.