Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've crossed over people, I've started a blog
how could I

right now I'm using it for self serving purpose, well of course since I'm the only one reading it

http://third-baby.blogspot.com/

right now its all about having a third baby or not, more to come soon I hope

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congrats on starting a blog! I have a blog too. Sometimes it seems pretty addictive, and I write in it every day. Other times I leave it for weeks or months before I decide to write in it. Mine is a jumbled mess! I use it to post pictures of my sewing projects, write about family life, write about home schooling and loads of other issues. I did think about having a separate sewing blog, and a home school one. I did start another one about pre-conception communication with one of my hopefully to be children. But its too much work keeping up with too many blogs. I also had to put a lock on it, as I found you could find it through searching google. After all the awful things I've wrote about my in-laws I need to make sure they never read it!

On the 3rd child issue, I vote YES! I have 3. I was one of 3, and my partner was also. I feel like its a good number. (though I would like one more, or two, or maybe another 3!) Mine are 6, 4 and 2 now. They get on really well. Mostly! Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
369 Posts
My vote is YES too - we're at the 'debating #5' stage!

I also blog - but keep it to a very limited theme as a gratitude journal. But it does give me a lot of scope and I figure it will be wonderful for my children to read when they're older. I also raid a lot of my blog ideas for larger articles so I guess it's the fertile ground for the seeds of my parenting articles. Ooh, that's a juicy cliche!!

Please contribute in this forum and help us keep it active and inspiring. We can all help each other become better writers.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
~I started my own blog a few days or so ago! I love it though because I've had several websites (mainly selling my creations and readings) and they all felt "forceful" sort of. With the blog, I can simply write my feelings, thoughts, insights, readings if I want, etc... This is a much better thing for me....
~I went to your blog. I agree with the 3 kids and you havingly only 2 hands thing, lol. I used to always say that "with more than two, they out number you".
~A thought, maybe you could have another one...just not right now.
~A more important thought, if you and you hubby are in agreement about having another child, you have to trust that it'll all work out (money-wise and otherwise) and realize someone, somewhere is going to disagree with you.

Many Blessings,
April
intuitive medium
Ps, if you're interested...my blog: http://butterflywhyspers.blogspot.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts