Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Our 4th child arrived on Jan. 4th at 4:14am!!! 8lbs 20 in.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Morning started off with irregular contraction. I was scheduled to come in for an induction and was going to cancel it because I had decided not to go back to school so there was no need for the induction. Well since the contraction were coming just not regular I decided to go in anyways. Thought it would be an all night thing like with my first but my body was ready and after they got the contractions coming regularly, my water broke and he was born with just 1 push!!! It was crazy fast and our first to be born at night, while everyone else slept. It was so great to have time with just hubby and our little boy before family came visiting. His sisters and brother are very much in love with him. I was so worried about having 4 kids to take care of but its really not that bad...yet....I am really glad we made the decision for me not to go back to school though!! I was supposed to go back yesterday but wont go back now till Fall. Another year till I graduate but so worth it for my new little man!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Here is a link if you want to see his hospital pics...</p>
<p><a href="http://www.bellababyphotography.com/life/login" target="_blank">http://www.bellababyphotography.com/life/login</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>password: 0104jacksonduff</p>

·
Registered
502 Posts
<p>Yay!  Congratulations!  And I'm so glad you got the school thing sorted out. :)</p>

·
Registered
342 Posts
<p>Yay! =) congrats on the new little one.  I am a little apprehensive about number 4 myself, glad to hear it is going well so far.</p>

·
Registered
479 Posts
<p>Congratulations!  Welcome little Jackson!</p>

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Congrats! Sweet pictures. We did bella baby too and I loved it, soooo easy!

·
Registered
153 Posts
<p>congrats!  wow, one push & he was out.  that sounds absolutely ideal!  </p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts