Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I see a bunch of june, july, august, december babies out there, but have yet to see January! My little guy was born 1.11.06 and is crawling everywhere, pulling himself up on anything he can, almost standing on his own! has his first two teeth, says mamama
: and is active as can be!
: He's so aware of everything around him and....... watch out ladies.... he's a flirt!!
I'm not quite sure how to post pics here, but he just had his first baby modeling shoot yesterday for european children's wear.. pretty snazzy! Ok, ok... I'm in love
:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bredette
Ok, so I see a bunch of june, july, august, december babies out there, but have yet to see January! My little guy was born 1.11.06 and is crawling everywhere, pulling himself up on anything he can, almost standing on his own! has his first two teeth, says mamama
: and is active as can be!
: He's so aware of everything around him and....... watch out ladies.... he's a flirt!!
I'm not quite sure how to post pics here, but he just had his first baby modeling shoot yesterday for european children's wear.. pretty snazzy! Ok, ok... I'm in love
:

Wow! Your little guy is doing great! My DD was born 1/13/06 (yup, lucky Friday the 13th!). She is just now getting one tooth. She is crawling, pulling herself up and standing in her crib. Not saying anything yet, but my first DD didn't speak until later and now, well, let's just say that she is making up for lost time, LOL!

DD#2 LOVES music, especially when daddy plays his guitar. Her favorite pastime, though, is interacting with her sister... She has the most adorable laugh when she watches her big sister dance!
It is unbelievable how aware she is, and to think that she is only 6.5 months old. Truly amazing!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Wow Cayden was born 1/11/06 too !!!
He's standing by himself, while holding on. Sitting unsupported until he gets distracted. Rolling and rolling, and he slides around backwards everwhere. He does this funny downward dog yoga pose. He says mama, dada, up and num num num (milk) He knows his name, and loves playing peek a boo, petting the kitties, or even just watching them. He's obsessed with water...in a glass, running water, bathwater etc.
No teeth yet, they keep going back in

Dawn

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he's cute! he looks like the both of you equally!
I need to put up some pics! (I don't know how...
)

·
Registered
217 Posts
I feel like I can post in here b/c Bray was born 12/29/05 (close enough, right!) I started the Dec. 05' thread but figured I would post in here too...Bray just turned 7 mo. yesterday, and he loves to stand and will walk with assistance, gives big wet kisses, says "mamamamam" when crying and "dadadada" when happy (go figure!), says "baba", and starting on his "g" sounds. He's not crawling quite yet, but he scoots backwards, rolls a ton, sits up great, grabs for everything in site just about, holds his own bottle, sippy cup......I'm sure there is more but for now that's all I can think of.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey there,

Emily was born on 1/19/06, she is a busy little girl
. She can roll (but actually prefers not too
. She also sits really well unsuported, she's had a couple of plops, but not too many lol. She doesnt really say any actual words yet....but babbles a bunch and is working on her consonants lol. Actually, a few people have commented b/c she does say haha (quite the joker
). She loves the pool and goes to an aquatot class every week....she loves to watch the other kids play in the pool lol. Hmmm, she can stand while holding on to something for short periods of time, but only if we put her in that position!

No crawling yet, though she can go from a sitting position to a belly position!!! She tries to squirm her legs but cant get up on all fours yet? Does it sound like she will be crawling soon????? (Im a 1st time mom....and have no clue on crawling lol).

I can't wait for the crawling...walking...talking to come....so much fun!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts