Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi all!

With my first child, I was in a due club that started in 2014 with mothering.com members who migrated to Facebook, and we're still friends there!

And now I'm due Jan 12, 2018. So still pretty early! Hoping to meet new due moms.

Nice to "meet" y'all.

· Registered
4 Posts
Ripresa, How old are your kids? I have a 5 1/2 year old son, so he's old enough to entertain himself when I need to lie down. Also, when I was pregnant with him I had a full time job so it was actually harder than this time around. I just finished teaching for the year, and now I just teach piano lessons one day a week and run a nonprofit org part-time. I have found though, that if I try to stay standing and moving I'm better off than lying down because I'll never get up again. That being said, I'm currently taking 2 naps a day, lol.
This first trimester fatigue is not joking around! I have a 2.5 year old and she has not mastered the art of playing by herself. She's very extroverted while I just want to read a book.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.