Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Oh my. I have very recently learnt about my little passenger. I thought pregnancy very unlikely (mirena only came out a few weeks ago, I'm nearly 38, with fatigue my only symptom)..however my toddler started saying "I'm a sister!" so insistently that I checked.

I think I'm only 10 days past ovulation. Makes me wonder about the number of passengers...

This is entirely, 100% welcome news. Our lives are not quite ready for another bebe, but we have wiggle room. We lost our first pregnancy in October 2013, our little girl was born November 2014.

I apologise for my intense neuroticism in advance. Ventilation helps me to be a more centred, available parent in real life.

Oh my...is this really happening?

· Registered
44 Posts
I am due 1/10. We started trying in Feb and I got pregnant first try, but it ended in a loss. March my cycle was weird. April we got pregnant again and so far, it's stuck, but I'm only 4wks, 2 days. I need to stop temping because my temp went down and I'm obsessing. Still way over coverline, but still. I really want this bean to stick.
Fate in the hands of my toddler has stopped me temping - dropped the thermometer from height onto wooden floor.

I'm trying to approach the head game by trying to wrap fearful thoughts in moments of connection to the little one - for this moment, they are held safe in me, and I'm grateful for that.

And today I begin cutting down caffeine. Toddler has hand-foot-and-mouth, and partner out of town. I am often very grateful for coffee!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.