Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Hi ladies! Just wanted to check in and say HI! I am super duper freshly pregnant. I have been compulsively taking tests but haven't yet gotten my BFP. My period is insanely predictable since the birth of my son (7/14/15) and we were TTC this month. My period is now 4 days late and I am slightly symptomatic. I was so thankful for this group with my son! I hope this little bugger sticks and I get to know you all as well!

I think my due date would be 1/18/18. I went just a tad late with my son and had an AMAZING home birth. It was an insane pregnancy though. I bled for the first 17 weeks and he was breech until 38 weeks! I gained 65 pounds (I think probably because of stress and Ben and Jerry's).

Hope everyone is feeling well!

· Registered
302 Posts
Hi. Looks like I haven't visited these forums since 2012!! I joined because I am excited to find myself pregnant with my 6th at 39 but am not ready for others to know,
My oldest is 18 and my youngest 5. I had a baby every 3 years in between them (just seems to be how my body works). But have stayed mostly single the last 5 years so no baby after the 5 year old. I was starting to get ok with the idea that I would have no more babies of my own.
Then I met my "soul mate" for lack of a better term and he has no kids and really wanted one. Of course he didn't have to ask me twice...I was hoping to wait a few more months but once we decided we wanted a baby we got very careless.Of course I thought at my age it would probably be hard to get pregnant anyways.
Unfortunately he and I are the only ones who will be happy about this. My kids have told me for years they don't want another sibling :( (My 8 year olds behavior is hard on everyone.) My sister has suffered from infertility and is jealous that I have so many and stated in a conversation after I found out "If you have another one I will lose it"
So I guess my selfishness is hurting people all around but I still want to celebrate this new life so I hope you will celebrate with me. My guess date is 1/21 which means I will likely give birth in early February and I am planning my second UC.
Awww, mama! I think maybe we share a due date! Your kids will be happy once the baby is a super fun toddler. My husband has a son from his first marriage and he was THE BIGGEST BRAT after Felix (my 22 month old) was born. It was so hard and is very challenging but well worth it for my husband and me. I will celebrate the crap out of you! I LOVE pregnant ladies. :) I also fell in love with my previous due date club and a few of us are even hitting the beach and meeting in person this summer! It's like a first date with an internet boyfriend. LOL. Did you have good prior births? How did you meet your soul mate??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.