Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JayJay,

I lurk in this forum often although I dont post here very often. I just wanted to tell you that you are a truly amazing woman. I cant believe that it hasnt even been 2 months since you lost your precious little Josie and that you are able to give others the support that you do here. Your strength is truly uplifting and you do so much for those that are grieving here. I just had to let you know that your caring, strength and wisdom certainly do not go unnoticed. You are so loved and needed in this forum.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by briccagrl View Post
JayJay,

I lurk in this forum often although I dont post here very often. I just wanted to tell you that you are a truly amazing woman. I cant believe that it hasnt even been 2 months since you lost your precious little Josie and that you are able to give others the support that you do here. Your strength is truly uplifting and you do so much for those that are grieving here. I just had to let you know that your caring, strength and wisdom certainly do not go unnoticed. You are so loved and needed in this forum.

:

Couldn't have said it better

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
*blushes a lot* You guys are sweet. Thanks - I figure we can all help one another - and you guys help me so much too. See, it's my theory that if we all hold one another up positively whenever we can, it'll be like riding on top of the crowd on bad days when we're feeling low. Plus, we'll never feel alone. I know I don't - it's because of everyone else!

*HUGE hugs* - those were lovely things to say, and I'm really touched XXXXX

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
We certainly couldn't find better company is such a horribly tragic situation!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I agree with the OP. I have been here nearly 3 weeks and have seen you respond with some of the most insightful, helpful and empathetic posts.
Im still wallowing a bit but then I see a post from you and I get new hope that things WILL eventually be okay with time.
Thanks so much!
:

·
Registered
853 Posts
yeah and she even started that 'something beautiful every day' thread that I can't even read......wow! SO inspiring....we appreciate you SO much jayjay!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I'm blown away and inspired as well... amazing.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
JayJay - in regards to your post about emailing a woman who had a c-section 11/2.., you should really start a blog.. I've had a website for a long time, and changed it to a blog style since it's easier to update - I did that in August..before losing Dresden, and it's been an amazing healing thing for me to journal my experiences with Dresden's death. I think with your experience, esp. with your mom and Harry both losing babies before, and your amazingly positive attitude have helped and will continue to help people. When Dresden first died, I poured over the internet searching for people with similar experiences.. and I came across a lot of blogs, and reading all of them (and of course posting here) have helped me so so much! Writing it all out helped too.. Every momma who's lost a baby wants to just KNOW every detail.. and then of course every detail of the rainbow baby pregnancy experience!

Oh.. I meant to tell you that I was trying to buy shoes at Kohls the other day and there are a pair called Josie! I thought of you guys!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I will have to make a trip to Kohls

Thank you all of you - you're all, so, so sweet.

Hey and Shannon - I was thinking of making a blog on blogspot. Maybe I will do that this afternoon!
*HUGS* XXXX

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Hugs to you JayJay. And a big "thanks" from me too. Even though it's been less than a week since we lost Noelle, I feel so much better being surrounded by such lovely and supportive ladies here.

And I agree with the blog suggestion. We have been blogging since before E was born, and I've blogged about Noelle and her birth and passing too. It helps me feel like people will know her more and remember who she was, which is a very comforting thought.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
What's the link to you blog, lemur?
If you don't mind sharing, that is
*hugs* X

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
What's the link to you blog, lemur?
If you don't mind sharing, that is
*hugs* X
It's Hedda Dabbler. Happy reading. I have a post planned for tomorrow with pictures of our tree and the two ornaments that are on there just for Noelle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.