Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
What's said and done is done. Jeb Bush needs to really move on. I don't neccessarily agree how the Terri Shiavo case was handled, but what's done is done.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Op-ed piece on Jeb's own desperate attempt to wring every last bit of right-wing, self-righteous ecstasy from the Schiavos (both Terri and Michael). I swear the man is studying with a linguist so he can converse in 'tongues' and Steve Irwin so he can handle snakes.
:

Sliming the Innocent

·
Registered
9,488 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by angelpie545
What's said and done is done. Jeb Bush needs to really move on. I don't neccessarily agree how the Terri Shiavo case was handled, but what's done is done.
:

As much as my mama heart aches for them, her parents need to move on too. If they are truly the faithful Catholics that they claim to be, they should realize that Terri is finally at peace in God's care now and forever; and that they need to start healing, find closure/peace for themselves.

The whole thing is just so sad.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Cripes, people...isn't it time to just give it up! Let the poor woman be dead *sigh* I guess Jeb is dead set on staying in the spotlight so he can run for prez in 2008 *shudder*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.