·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Favorite color?<br><br>
Favorite ice cream?

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Real name? <span>I go by Jewellz-very private about certain stuff.</span><br><br>
Age? <span>28</span><br><br>
Where are you from, where do you live now? <span>Born on the East coast, live in the PNW now more than half my life.</span><br><br>
Due date? <span>May 22nd</span><br><br>
How long were you ttc? <span>Not trying but was bfing my youngest, first pp period was in July, with spotting in June, hit the ovulation date in August and here I am. I'm quiverful-not trying, not avoiding.</span><br><br>
Gender preference, if you have one & will you find out? <span>I think this will be a girl as I'm hoping it will follow our pattern. Yes we will find out.</span><br><br>
Family - husbands, wives, partners, kids, pets and more? <span>I have a 29 old Hubby-married to him 7 years last month. My dd1 is 6, ds1 is 4, dd2 is 2, and yongest ds2 is 10 months old. We have two cats-Pumpkin and April, and I own 26 chickens, 8 heritage turkeys going to be used for breeding and 3 regular turkeys that are going to end up as this years Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.</span><br><br>
Occupation? <span>I'm a SAHM and will be until my youngest child is done homeschooling in high school which depends on how many more kids I could have.</span><br><br>
Hobbies and other activities? <span>I love photography, reading Christian mystery/suspense, collecting lighthouses and beach stuff and watching crime and sci-fi dramas. And taking care of my kids. Always wanted to be a 2nd grade teacher, or photographer or SAHM. Got to go to college for photography but ended up being a SAHM and DO NOT regret it.</span>

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Favorite color? I love <span>pink</span>.<br><br>
Favorite ice cream? <span>I love the gluten free, dairy free cookie dough ice cream by Turtle Mountain. But it has soy so avoiding it unless have a serious can't resist craving for it. Or the Luna and Larry's Coconut bliss cherry amaretto or mint glacatica. Have to avoid gluten, dairy, soy and eggs. Gluten because of celiacs/intolerance, soy because it's not good for you anyway, dairy and eggs because last two kids reacted to it in the breastmilk and I don't want to deal with or have my baby deal with the problems that come with the dairy and egg reactions. I want the perfect newborn period that I had with my first two.</span>

·
Registered
916 Posts
You asked good questions, so I thought I'd ask you the ones you asked me.<br><br>
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere in the country you live in?<br><br>
If you could live anywhere with nothing to get in your way, ie cost, where would it be?<br><br>
How do you think having this baby will change you?<br><br>
Where do you see yourself in ten years?

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
You asked good questions, so I thought I'd ask you the ones you asked me.<br><span>Thank you. I loved reading all the answers everyone gave.</span><br><br>
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere in the country you live in? <span>I would love to go back to Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia. <a href="http://www.fraserisland.net/fraserisland/my-fraser/fraser-gallery.cfm" target="_blank">http://www.fraserisland.net/fraseris...er-gallery.cfm</a> I've been there twice, once for a student ambassadorship and once for my honeymoon. Absolutely worth the flight to LA, then the 2nd longest flight in the world from LA to Sydney and then Sydney to Hervey Bay and then boat to the island. In the US, I love visiting Lincoln city and try to get there every year for our vacation but I love lighthouses and would love to visit every single one in the USA so I would try to go to a beach town that has the most lighthouses I could visit in a week.</span><br><br>
If you could live anywhere with nothing to get in your way, ie cost, where would it be? <span>For the world-Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia. Would get hubby some sort of job there to be able to live there, For the USA- Same area as now but move the house farther away from the city and on at least 20 acres of land so I could have my farm that I want.</span><br><br>
How do you think having this baby will change you? <span>I don't really have a clue, I already have four kiddos, so hopefully I'll be more organized. I think I still need a little more patience though.</span><br><br>
Where do you see yourself in ten years? <span>Still a SAHM, with a 16 yr old daughter (yikes!), 14 yr old son, 12 yr old daughter, almost 11 yr old son, 9 1/2 yr old son or daughter and hopefully 3-4 more children space 2 yrs apart or my triplets somewhere in there, all being homeschooled, hopefully running a successful turkey and chicken farm along with other farm animals and being self sufficient.</span>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts