Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I'm hoping for some ideas (or links to websites) for job charts.  Here is my situation - I'm due with child #6 any day now.  I have an almost 3 yr old, two 4 yr olds, and two 5 year olds.  I realize the kids are all very young and shouldn't be expected to do "chores."  I'm really hoping to not get a heated debate on what is age appropriate as far as responsibilities.  I know what my kids are capable of and I'm just looking for a way to manage that.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm looking for them to do simple things like feed the cat, help load the dishwasher, put their clothes in the hamper and put their toys away etc.  With that many kids, I haven't found a job chart idea that really WORKS yet.  The sticker thing was getting a bit much but they did like being able to show what they did that day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>2 of the kids are only here Thursdays to Sundays every week so I need to be able to split things up so they are still involved and have responsibility.  I don't want them to feel like they can come here, make a mess and leave without having to contribute.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyway...any thoughts?</p>

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
<p>Check out this link:</p>
<p><a href="http://www.freeprintablebehaviorcharts.com" target="_blank">www.freeprintablebehaviorcharts.com</a></p>
<p>Might find something helpful!</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts