Registered
24,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Well, I mostly agree with him. Shrug.

Some people are saying the new variants are rougher on young people than older strains, but I would need to see some firm data.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
18,835 Posts

·
Registered
24,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
... and, he backs off, explaining that he is not now, nor has he ever been an anti-vaxxer!

“In fact, I said I believe they’re safe and I encourage many people to take them. My parents were vaccinated,” he explained. “I just said, ‘I don’t think that if you’re a young, healthy person that you need it.’ Their argument was, you need it for other people.”

Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
... and, he backs off, explaining that he is not now, nor has he ever been an anti-vaxxer!

“In fact, I said I believe they’re safe and I encourage many people to take them. My parents were vaccinated,” he explained. “I just said, ‘I don’t think that if you’re a young, healthy person that you need it.’ Their argument was, you need it for other people.”

like i need a hole in the head for others, too......should i take birth control so my neighbor won't get pregnant?
SMH

·
Registered
18,835 Posts
like i need a hole in the head for others, too......should i take birth control so my neighbor won't get pregnant?
SMH
Vaccines are special that way. Millions of people are now convinced that their vaccine won't "work" unless other people get a vaccine. Of course that makes travel vaccines utterly absurd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts