Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'm going to be joining you ladies! I got 2 BFPs (faint but there) today at 11dpo. My EDD is May 21, 2010! I'm still kinda in denial about the whole thing because we have been trying for 7 months now. I have been having waves of nausea already for about 4 days and I thought it was PMS. Last night my DH made bacon and I actually had to go outside because the smell bothered me so much. I have 2 boys and 1 girl already. I experienced no morning sickness with my boys and horrible morning sickness that last until 20 weeks with my daughter. Since I am already feeling sick I wonder if its not another little girl?! Time will tell I guess. Good luck to all the other mommas out there!

· Registered
101 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard!!!!!!! I knew i was pregnant the minute my co-worker opened a cup of noddles to eat! My stomach turned over and i felt like i was gonna pass out! I felt sooooooooo sick! She eats those noodles every darn day and it never bothered me before so i knew i was "knocked up" lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.