Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Friend of mine is selling it and she loves it. I'm not sure how much money she's made from it. I can find out what she thinks now that she's been doing it for a while and then get back to you if you want. Let me know.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
it is a great product. I looked into it once, but decided not to. I have had 2 dozen requests over the years for this product at SleepingBean and I have been directing people to Donna at www.LavenderLane.com becuase i know she is active in selling it.

You get paid commission based on how much you sell (in a simplified manner of stating it!)

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've started taking it and my friend is really excited about building a business for herself so she can work from home exclusively. Her excitement is infectious and I don't want to get carried away. I'm an outgoing person and people who sell stuff this way LOVE me.

She's explained to me how to get my own product for less and that's appealing. Thanks for the info ladies. Anything else you can share is more than welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.