Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the July 2015 Due Date Club!

Please post a comment below if you would like to be included on our Roll Call! I will update the header with everyone's member name and whatever other info you'd like to share. We can even update with sex of baby for those who find out.

Let's start with this basic info:

(1.) Due Date (Actual date, "beginning," "middle," or "end" of July if you prefer)
(2.) What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby

And please include any of this other info that you'd like to:
Name:
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby:
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.):
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses):
Birth plans/preferences:
Blog/website/etc:
Anything else you would like to share:

Early July:
eternalw :boybaby Han Emmanuel ~ 6/2/15
LittleKind :girlbaby Corrina ~ 6/11/15
Emanresu :boybaby Dexter ~ 6/29/15

July 1
lerlisha
mamamargo :girlbaby Azalea ~ 7/2/15
Mallow :girlbaby Iris Myrina ~ 6/17/15

July 2

July 3

July 4

tomsmom31 (Megan) :boybaby Isaac Matthew ~ 6/28/15

July 5

July 6

bubbagirl(Becca)
radiowave (Aimee)
maladonna

July 7

July 8

jll34
mostlysunny GIRL! Phoebe Grace ~ 6/29/15

July 9

rcb215 (Becky) :boybaby Felix Alexander ~ 7/14/15

July 10

Serafina33 :girlbaby Mirra Noel ~ 7/16/15
catu (Cate)
drarmywife (Jen) :boybaby Matthew Carson ~ 7/11/15
katydid5 (Katie) :boybaby Joseph ~ 7/5/15

July 11

ChesapeakeBorn BOY! Miles ~ 5/19/15

July 12

Jes_sicah

July 13

TealCandy :boybaby Oakley ~ 7/20/15
Turner58800 (Lydia) :boybaby Joel Andrew ~ 7/12/15

July 14

SewMa (Jess)

July 15

wassernixe :boybaby Maxim ~ 7/10/15
Shannon79 (Shannon) Twins!
LadyAnnibal (Annibal) :girlbaby ~ 7/11/15

Mid-July

AshevilleMama Twins!

July 16

MamaMakingMemories

July 17

LucyMarie
tiqa (Greta)
BarefootBrooke (Brooke) :boybaby William Michael ~ 7/30/15

July 18

ballerina85 :girlbaby Livvya Jayne ~ 7/16/15

July 19
MPsSweetie (Amee) :girlbaby Astoria Pareë ~ 7/5/15

July 20

Mama Chickadee
smilingprego :girlbaby Jade ~ 7/17/15
americanjuly (Meaghan) :girlbaby Ruby Sage ~ 7/27/15

July 21

Metasequoia :girlbaby Iselin Sky ~ 7/20/15
Roxan23

July 22

imavera (Vera)
cryswilkins
MrsKoehn :boybaby Nathaniel ~ 7/12/15

July 23

July 24

KristiM
Tricia Swenson

July 25

CrunchyLizzy

July 26

July 27

missnoodlesmom (Haley)

July 28

Wild Rose (Kate) :boybaby Kaijani Sky ~ 8/4/15

July 29

AkashicMom (Lauren) :boybaby Bradan Paul ~ 7/23/15
lucypee
NorthernFamily

July 30

blissful_maia (Maia) :girlbaby Anja Faith ~ 7/23/15
Ble530
catladymeow :girlbaby Elizabeth ~ 7/30/15
MamaLove14 (Mariette)

July 31

Late-July

In our hearts:

alicewyf
Gillmoro
AHomebirthMama
Verdahekawi ~ Rowan, passed 2/4/14 due to pprom

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Thanks for doing this @Metasequoia! I was also getting antsy!

Due Date (Actual date, "beginning," "middle," or "end" of July if you prefer): July 30/15
What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby: 4

Name: Maia
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: 2 mos :)
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): Married, see signature, we have a beautiful Border Collie
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): Mystery... won't find out
Birth plans/preferences: Home birth, possibly in water
Blog/website/etc:
Anything else you would like to share: So excited! :love

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(1.) Due Date (Actual date, "beginning," "middle," or "end" of June if you prefer): July 21, 2015
(2.) What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby: Baby number 5

Name: Erin
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: Spontaneously threw caution to the wind this cycle and here we are.
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): DH + 14 year old daughter, 11 year old daughter, 8 year old son, 4 year old son.
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): My 4 year old has mentioned having 3 sisters a couple of times in the last two weeks...intuition? I've been in boy-mode for the last 8+ years, but it doesn't matter what the sex is.
Birth plans/preferences: Homebirth
Blog/website/etc:
Anything else you would like to share: My oldest will be 15 in February and I'm wondering what it'll be like to have children 15 years apart. She was 10 when the last baby was born. We've REALLY outgrown this house and not sure how we're going to make things work with another babe. I need to focus on some serious manifestations.

·
Registered
1 Posts
(1.) Due Date (Actual date, "beginning," "middle," or "end" of July if you prefer) July 14, 2015
(2.) What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby: 1

Name: Jess
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: Charted for 2 cycles, but really didn't start trying until the second cycle, so 1 month or so.
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): Husband and dog. :)
Baby's sex (hopes/guesses): Hoping for a girl. We'll see what happens!
Birth plans/preferences: Need to do research still.
Blog/website/etc:
Anything else you would like to share: Really excited and a bit terrified to bring our first baby into the world!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Due Date (Actual date, "beginning," "middle," or "end" of July if you prefer): July 22
What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby: 3

Name: Vera
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: 6 months, due a travelling DH
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): 2 boys, a husband a dog (who's a girl :wink:)
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): My oldest wants a sister in the worst way, but I'm not so sure I make girls.
Birth plans/preferences: Home birth

·
Registered
210 Posts
Reposting (not verbatim) from the other thread:

Due July 18, hoping this will be our rainbow baby after 3 early losses. (Never had a pregnancy last more than 7 weeks.) I have low progesterone and we got on it right away this time so I'm hopeful.

How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: 5+ years...a surprise at this point as we gave up about 6 months ago!
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): DH and Leo the cat
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): We're not planning to find out until the birth.
Birth plans/preferences: Freestanding Birth Center with a midwife, she also does homebirths and we might switch if we move into a house in time. The birth center is very "homebirth away from home" so it will be great but I also like the idea of not having a 30 min. drive in labor.

·
Registered
89 Posts
(1.) I'm due July 4th
(2.) This will be our 4th baby

Name: Megan
This baby was a spectacular surprise!
Married to Matt, Tommy is 15, Max is 3 and Norah is 19 months
No gender determined yet :)

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
(1.) I'm due July 4th
(2.) This will be our 4th baby

Name: Megan
This baby was a spectacular surprise!
Married to Matt, Tommy is 15, Max is 3 and Norah is 19 months
No gender determined yet :)
Our first Fourth of July EDD!

I'm 37 also and my oldest will be 15 in February. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
**Ducks head in shame** Sorry, I was supposed to be doing this on the other thread I created, but yours looks better than mine did.

(1.) Due Date (Actual date, "beginning," "middle," or "end" of July if you prefer)
July 6 (But I am certain this baby will come at 41 weeks or after, like my others.)
(2.) What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby
This is baby number 5, child number 6 (we're raising a nephew), and this is a rainbow baby.

Name: Amy
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: I got a definitive positive at 9 dpo.
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): married to my hubby for 12 years; Dustin (nephew we are raising) is 13, Kaleb is 10, Kylah is 8, Kendall is 6, and KaraLee is almost 2. Currently, a cousin and her three kids (aged 8, 6, and 2) and their dog (black lab) are living with us. We have two cats, 4 goats, and currently 20 chickens (some of them will be butchered soon and hopefully some others will be sold).
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): I'm thinking boy, but I could be wrong. I'm not planning to find out early.
Birth plans/preferences: Definite homebirth. I was leaning towards unassisted, but my hubby isn't comfortable with it, so we'll likely end up using the same midwife I used last time.

Anything else you would like to share: I just started working this past week, and had back spasms during the same time frame. I'm currently working PT during the day training, but will move to working two nights a week and being on call the other three nights. And I'll still be homeschooling. So I will likely be sporadic in my visits here...I'm trying to figure out how to make everything fit into my schedule efficiently.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: July 2015 Roll Call

Let's start with this basic info:

(1.) Due Date (Actual date, "beginning," "middle," or "end" of July if you prefer) EDD is July 302015
(2.) What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby. This is our first !!

Name: D
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: Our first month trying ( shocked me ! )
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): DH and one adorable cat
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): We will be finding out asap. I am hoping for a girl, but will be happy with a healthy child.
Birth plans/preferences: Hoping for a drug free, water birth in the hospital with a midwife.
Blog/website/etc: nope
Anything else you would like to share: that's it !

·
Registered
31 Posts
(1.) Due Date: July 31st
(2.) What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby: #2

Name: Lauren
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: Surprise! Was planning to TTC in Dec!
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): Hubby, son, 2 cats, 2 rats ;)
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): Hoping for a girl this time (or twins)
Birth plans/preferences: Free standing birth center with midwife & waterbirth
Anything else you would like to share: I'll probably join the August DDC too as my first was due 2/26 and came 3/1, lol!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I am due JUNE 29 but keep finding myself over here so I am introducing myself. Plus, there is a good chance I'll have a July baby. You can add me in "early July" if we fudge the date a little.
I'm 28, live in Colorado with my husband (30) and son (4). We had several losses in the last few years but all is great this time - two scans at 6 and 8 weeks showed a little healthy one that fully intends to be born in June (Or July!)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Due on the 20th
Name: Smilingprego
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: we decided to let the babies come when they wanted. it was a little surprise we had just moved into my parents house and DH has asthma and is super allergic to the house and cat. When i finally got the herbs and meds in the right combination the first night he was feeling better we made love and i got pregnant!
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): DH and DS 8/2013
Birth plans/preferences: My first was a home water birth this one will be too.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
(1.) Due Date: Late June/Early July
(2.) What number child this is for you: 4th Baby

How long it took you to get your BFP: 2 months
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): Married with three kids (boy, girl, girl)
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): I kind of hope for a boy, but obviously I'll be happy with a baby.
Birth plans/preferences: Homebirth
Anything else you would like to share: I'm due in late June and based on my previous experience, I fully expect to deliver in July. So, I'll probably be hanging out in both DDCs, with LittleKind. :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Due: July 17
Baby # : 4
Name: Greta
How long it took you to get your BFP: It's been a few months, now... forget how many exactly. First time it took a while!
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): 7 year old DS, 6 year old DD, 22 month DD
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): We're thinking boy...
Birth plans/preferences: Depends on how the pregnancy progresses

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Due: July 17
Baby # : 4
Name: Greta
How long it took you to get your BFP: It's been a few months, now... forget how many exactly. First time it took a while!
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): 7 year old DS, 6 year old DD, 22 month DD
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): We're thinking boy...
Birth plans/preferences: Depends on how the pregnancy progresses
I love the name Greta. :)

I had my first three babies in my twenties, too. I had just turned 23 when my first was born and 29 when my third was born. I was 33 when I had my fourth and was prepared for it to be more difficult, but it wasn't; if anything, I felt wiser and felt like I knew to cherish every moment and to lay low as much as possible. It turned out to be the best postpartum time of all and the after-birth bliss lasted for over a year.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I'm already on the list but haven't given any other info.

Name: Amee

How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: we decided to try for just one month, to get a July baby. And we really only got in one BD, dh is a disabled vet, so sometimes it is hard, pain wise, for him.

Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): dh is James, our kids are Amethyst, 12, Bear, 8, Abbott, almost 4, and Atlas will be 2 in March. We also have a 250 lb Great Dane, Samson.

Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): I'd love another girl, dh thinks boy, and he been right every time, lol.

Birth plans/preferences: not sure yet, but I've had four amazing, natural (epidural with #1 ) hospital births. #2 was born 15 minutes after arrival, #3 nine minutes after arrival, #4 , dr broke my water and hoped to make it in time, still missed it. James helped deliver all three. One born in the caul, ouch. One shoulder dystopia, ouch. All amazing.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts