Mothering Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
I do! According to dates I am due July 15 but I am expecting things to happen late July.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I do! Have OB appointment today and hope to get more clarification, but seems to be around July 16. So excited!! :grin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, that was short-lived. Doctor says HPTs (all 5) were wrong and I am not, in fact, pregnant. I'm really sad, but we're going to keep trying. Good luck to all!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
My due date from my LMP is July 23rd. I have my first appt. Nov. 27th. So I'm hoping I will get a dating ultrasound and know more by then.

·
Registered
284 Posts
waiting for the August thread to come up! Just got a BFP, projected first week of August due date. Can't say I'm surprised, but I still surprised! Such a strong line popped up on the test, and now I'm suddenly feeling all pregnant....haha

·
Registered
170 Posts
@roisin32 I’m in the same boat as you! Due August 10th and waiting around for Aug 18 to open up.

I too didn’t feel pregnant till I saw two lines. It has to be psychosomatic for me. Now I am smelling all the smells and can only eat small meals and nausea oh nausea... and burping like crazy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! Christine here, I am a first-time-to-be mama in the NEK. I am just over 5 weeks with our first babe :) Due July 27th~ right around the full moon!

Appointment scheduled with the OB on Dec 15 where they'll confirm pregnancy (apparently)... I certainly feel pregnant since seeing the big fat positive. No nausea yet, only once briefly while making dinner. Sense of smell is off the charts and sort of annoying, tbh! So far REALLY enjoying my husband taking over the kitty litter duties, haha!

·
Administrator
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My due date from my LMP is July 23rd. I have my first appt. Nov. 27th. So I'm hoping I will get a dating ultrasound and know more by then.
waiting for the August thread to come up! Just got a BFP, projected first week of August due date. Can't say I'm surprised, but I still surprised! Such a strong line popped up on the test, and now I'm suddenly feeling all pregnant....haha
Here ya go. :smile:
http://www.mothering.com/forum/1820...03141-august-2018-due-date-club-now-open.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all! My name is Red and I am expecting tribe member #5 . My 40 week mark is July 27. I am an "older" mama this time around and so will be meeting new challenges I'm sure. I had a tubal ligation reversal and am thrilled to be pregnant once again 🤗I'm looking fwd to meeting some fellow mama's on this board 😀

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I'm Donna and I'm pregnant with baby #3 . Based on my LMP, my due date is July 20th, but I'll find out for sure when they do the dating ultrasound at my first OB appointment next Thursday.
Congrats to all of you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts