Mothering Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just tested positive last weekend. If all goes well this will be our fifth baby, seventh pregnancy. I just recently had a very early miscarriage in August so we are hopeful.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Does anyone have any symptoms yet besides missing a period?

I wouldn?t have guessed I?m even pregnant had I not missed my period. I did two tests to be sure it was for real.
I admit that my libido is slightly lower than normal these last two weeks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Gosh, yes. At about 4 weeks, I kept having dizzy spells, and was starting to get worried, but was expecting my period any minute. Then I got hit with daily nausea and food smells making me gag, and NO libido, and I've already gone up a cup size...the positive test was around 5 weeks and now I'm at 7.5.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Anchasta, I feel so bad for my husband that I?m just not excited about getting together. I hope my libido returns back to normal soon.
I have had a bit of morning sickness since I last wrote but nothing worth mentioning.
Hope things settle down for you soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anchasta, I feel so bad for my husband that I?m just not excited about getting together. I hope my libido returns back to normal soon.
I have had a bit of morning sickness since I last wrote but nothing worth mentioning.
Hope things settle down for you soon.
I'm sure the husband understands...if not, he should! I couldn't even handle kissing or many touches at all...

Otherwise, I can report that my libido is returning and the morning sickness lessening, and I hope you feel a little more excitable in the fun ways soon, too! :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Went for my first dr visit last week. I got to see baby on my doctors
handheld ultrasound screen.
I?m feeling really huge even though I?m just 14 weeks. And, as usual during my pregnancies, I have a fear of not being able to return to my prepregnancy weight.

·
Registered
12 Posts
17th of June :D

No symptoms at all so far, besides needing a wee more often. Not counting the recent movements (which I've written about in my recent post in the ~I'm Pregnant~ forum). No bump either. I get a little bit of a bubble (or "Pee Baby", as I like to call it) when my bladder is full, but that's it. No sickness, I actually gained weight in the first trimester which I was not expecting considering my mum and sister were bother horrendously sick with their firstborns.
Some might say I'm lucky, but I'd do anything to feel like I'm actually pregnant. It messes with your head, makes you think something's wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts