Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,631 Posts
My nausea is only in waves.With my last kid my morning sickness only lasted a week so i am hoping this one is similar.I do have trouble with smells of food making me feel sick.Yesterday on the radio they were doing a commercial for a McDonald's hamburger and it made me very ill.Then later i smelled some Barbecue coming out of a restaurant and i was salivating.

My appt is today to find out my next beta numbers and get all of my blood taken.The only thing is is that i am going to switch my OB's to be at a closer hospital as back up and i don't want to go to todays appt.But it is the only way i can get my beta's.Hopefully i will meet with some midwives this next week.My insurance doesn't cover them so it will be out of pocket.

· Registered
1,631 Posts
Yay Shannon!Congrats on hearing that lovely heartbeat.I can't wait to hear it.Two weeks for me.

My beta's were better then expected they went from 33 to 213 in two days.I'll know todays results on Wed.

Now i am feeling good about this one.Even better once i see the heartbeat!

Hi everyone~

· Registered
1,631 Posts
U/S done in the first trimester are accurate by a 3 day margin.They can measure much better during this time.I have a midwife so i am not worried about induction.I inducted myself last time with castor oil and acupuncture because i was 43 weeks and i knew i was 43 weeks.My baby came out very dry and there wasn't much amniotic fluid left.I feel i know my body fairly well but with my history of miscarriage i feel i need the reassurance of a first trimester U/S.I know the risks.

Feeling quesy today and loving it!

· Registered
1,631 Posts
Oh Ekblad,i so know that feeling.I have had three kids with no problem and then this year i kept having miscarriages.I felt betrayed.Something has to be wrong with my body,right?What if i can't have anymore kids!This month i was prepared.I took Wild Yam capsules and False Unicorn with Cramp bark for my whole 2ww and the first week after i knew i was pregnant.I got my betas every few days and so far so good.I figured wherever i was deficient i would make up for it by taking all of these supplements.

I so hope your U/S turns out well.

Today i sent my lil girl off on a plane for MI.

She went with her dad to visit some grandparents and it is always hard to let go like that.She's only 6 now so i am going to really be sad when she is 18!

In for more betas today.I hope they keep going up.

· Registered
1,631 Posts
No it is a good thing.But they shouldn't give it to you until they see what is going on and they should check your levels.From what i have heard Dr's routinely prescribe it now without checking.It may make you nauseous but nothing you aren't use to.Continue with your herbs also.

· Registered
1,631 Posts
Jenny
i'm so sorry.So,so sorry.There are some great women in the pregnancy loss forum if you feel like you need some additional love and support.

Hydespark i hope you are feeling better

Seren i am sure you pulled some muscles in that area and no pushing cars

Hello to everyone,Ekblad keep taking it easy.That is why i am taking Wild Yam.It helps with queasiness and cramping!

· Registered
1,631 Posts
I'm glad my sickness isn't that bad.Dizziness and nausea i can handle.

I already had to buy some maternity shirts.My belly is out already and my other shirts were riding up.I've had 3 kids in 6 years so my belly was ready!

I've been feeling very crampy since yesterday and that makes me so nervous.No spotting or anything just crampy.I hate cramps!I hope they go away ASAP.

I had to push my U/S up to the 18th because we will be out of town camping.

We are heading to Big Sur for a camping trip on Tuesday and will be gone for the week.I so look forward to camping while pregnant
but i get to meet some moms from an AP website i belong to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.