Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,594 Posts
ms is really acting up for me today. I'm thinking there's a correlation to being tired. I woke up to go pee at 2 this morning, and could not get comfortable enough to get back to sleep.

So, this hip pain. HM. Does the below sound like ligament stretchy type pain?
If i'm laying on my back, and roll to my side (either one), if i'm not thinking and don't move knees first, but expect my abs to do the work, i get a deep, sharp pain to the opposite side that i'm rolling. It goes away pretty quick, but its sharp enough to take my breath way.

Am i normal or a freak?

· Registered
1,594 Posts
Great news all of you getting ultrasounds.... i'm kind of jealous, my first prenatal appt isn't til July 20. And i am not sure we're doing an ultrasound then, but will be listening for heartbeat.

So this morning my m/s decided to pull a u-turn and i've had intestinal issues instead of queasy issues. Is this normal?

· Registered
1,594 Posts
WOOHOO Ekblad! And good to know on wild yam. Thats interesting.
I actually woke up today feeling better than I've felt since I got the BFP. Which is a little disconcerting. My boobs aren't quite as sore, and I'm not quite as queasy. Today is my 8 week mark, and I thought all that didn't get "better" until around 12 weeks. But I haven't had any spotting at all, and no cramping at all, so I'm assuming the baby is giving me a rest today.

Joy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.