Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,763 Posts
SHannon, that's great about the u/s!

I haven't been on the comp much the last few days, just too tired to do much of anything. I posted last week about my loss of libido, well I found it. And it's back with a vengence. Anyone else cry after GIO? I never did with dd, a few times with ds, and this time I have every single time. It's not a bad cry. I don't really know how to explain it. Just almost immediatly after we are done I start crying. Luckily dh says he takes it as a compliment and doesn't get upset. Am I a freak?

· Registered
3,763 Posts
I haven't had an ultrasound, but I don't really belive the due dates I have been given based on my LMP. I have been given the 14, 15, and 16. I think I am actually due sometime the following week, probably the 25. I have been having 38 day cycles. I did the same thing with my ds. He was due the 16 according to my LMP, but according to ultrasound was due the 23. When he was born the midwife said he was actually due later than we thought (we had been going by the 16) and he was born the 15. So, I have just been saying sometime in Feb.

· Registered
3,763 Posts
ekblad, glad things are looking good.

Hope all things go well on the ultrasounds tomorrow.

I had my own scare today. I'm a very big worrier. Well, today I had to take my sister to the ER and I ran out of gas after dropping her and my mom off. I was on my way to the gas station. I was with a friend. She started pushing and I HAD to get out and help. We had at least 20 cars pass us before someone stopped to help, two guys rode behind us honking and laughing.. We pushed the car by ourselves for almost 3 blocks. Then two really nice men stopped and pushes us the rest of the way, somewhere between 1/4-1/2 mile. Well, by the time we got gas and were on our way I was feeling something weird in my abdomen. Not pain, excatly, but a kinda pressure. So I called my midwife and she said I should be okay and what to watch out for. So, I'm still a bit freaked. My stomach quit hurting after about an hour, but is starting up again. Hopefully it's just ligament pain. I'm gonna go to bed now, get some rest and hope it gets better.

· Registered
3,763 Posts
Jenny! I'm so sorry! My thoughts are with you!

My stomach doesn't hurt anymore today. Next time I think I'll just sit in the middle of the road until someone stops to help.

· Registered
3,763 Posts
Shannon, glad you are feeling better. Hope you can go home soon.

Suz, I did have pap's at both of my first visits with my previous pregnancies. This time I won't, but only because I got one last month before I knew I was pregnant. I was only one or two weeks, not enough for them to be able to tell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.