Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I am cranky, in pain, and have huge messes to whine about. But I'm thankful for two sleeping children and a really cute awake baby and a crazy productive husband who is getting all manner of home improvements done on his day off, love that man!

What are you thankful for today?

Oh and for coffee out budgets because I'm getting one in half an hour yum

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am thankful that I heard the heartbeat this week and that I didn't get into an accident this morning (some guy changed lanes suddenly without a turn signal). Also, I feel like I am 'nesting' like crazy and can't stop organizing stuff!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I'm thankful that the weekend is coming up, that my little baby has been kicking up a storm, and for iced coffee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm thankful I had donuts for breakfast. Yum.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm thankful for my sweet three-year-old daughter, who hugs my bump every single day and brings things over to "show baby sister." She actually holds things up to my stomach and I about die of a cute attack.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am thankful for some time with my family where there are five or six sets of arms frequently waiting to pick up my self-anointed princess of a baby, so that I can vegetate a bit.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am also thankful for the ice cream place that opened 1 block away that has 3 flavors of vegan ice cream, for my midwife who came to my house Sunday night to listen for a heartbeat/assess baby's position after s/he didn't really move for 3 days, and for my husband who has massaged my feet after I told him I read an article that it may reduce edema/swelling :)

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I am thankful for this bar of chocolate with almonds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts