Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a date that sticks out in your mind, whether it be intuition or just plain wishful thinking that you think your baby will be born?

I think July 11th for me.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Well, I have been telling this baby the 19th (of June). I am trying to like, send vibes. Okay, weird. When I was in high school I had to get up really early in the mornings because I was on student council (ugh, what a bunch of crap that was) and we met before school. So, I really hated my alarm clock waking me up so I would tell myself as I was going to sleep to wake up 5 minutes before my alarm clock was set (like, wake up at 5:10 am... repeat...) and almost always, I would wake up when I had told myself to wake up. Being a little crazy, I decided last month to see if this would work as far as telling my body when to go into labor. LOL We'll see

My u/s due date was the 24th of June, and for some reason, that day has really stuck in my head. So, that is my guess. But, I think it would be really cool if my 19th thing would work. Dh asked me why I didn't pick an earlier date than the 19th and I said I didn't know, the 19th sounded good and safe to me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Based on date of conception, my EDD was July 21. Based on LMP my EDD was July 24. From the start I really felt July 26th. Both ultrasounds 'dated' us for July 26th which is just as creepy! lol I don't care when he comes but I would prefer BEFORE August!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I really have no idea.

With ds I was convinced he would come a bit early, but he arrived on his due date.

This time around I am leaning towards going well and truly 'overdue' (as in more than 40 weeks) simply because that would just be my luck!

On the other hand, this baby has already started to get low in my pelvis, so there is still a chance I could end up with a preemie, unfortunately.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I have actually dreamt about July 14th - not sure if that is wishful thinking or there is something about it but it would be really cool if it was the 14th July!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Ok I think the 4th would be really cool, but I'm stuck somewhere in the first week of July, but I've thought for a while this little guy would come a little early, but with my luck, and like the others, he will be late.
So the somewhat hoping for date would be the 8th, but the probably real date will be around the 24th. I'm due the 20th.
But I still think early, by about 2 weeks. But he's in no position being breech right now.
Donna

·
Registered
775 Posts
I'm thinking June 18th. Our first wedding anniversary is the 17th and Father's Day is the 19th, so right in the middle would be perfect
Anytime before the 23rd is good for me.

DH is thinking this coming Wednesday....
Gals at OB office don't think I'll be at my next Thursday appt. (I go every Monday and Thursday)...

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MamanFrançaise
Is there a date that sticks out in your mind, whether it be intuition or just plain wishful thinking that you think your baby will be born?

I think July 11th for me.

I've had Juley 23rd stuck in my head for months. My csection is scheduled for the 24th tho.

However with my other children, even the one we adopted I dreamed of their birthdates. With my daughter, I dreamed she was a girl, that she would have red hair and would be born Feb. 3rd. She was! and had red hair. Our second child we adopted, I dreamed he would be born September 11 by emergency csection -- He was! With my last child I dreamed he would be born on a Friday and would weigh nearly 8lbs -- I had him March 1, a Friday and he weighed 7lbs 12oz. Not too far off the mark that time.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Man I have no clue...my due date is the week of July 4th...but with stuff happening early who knows....ironically I will probably deliver on July 13th or something (bio-dad's birthday...really don't want it to be that day).

But my birthday is on June 29th. I think that day would be super cool and DD's birthday is July 9th.

To answer the question I have NO CLUE! :LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts