Mothering Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
ah yes, cell phone insurance. Replaced mine when Maura dunked my phone in a cup of water.

Because of course, everything has to go into a cup of water. Or juice. Or milk.

My living room I think actually has a circus camping out in it. Is this where I admit my Christmas tree is still up because the effort to take it down is huge? LOL! We have been good about keeping the food off the floor and the floor pretty clear, because we have an ant problem. I can handle food on the floor. But food being carried off by ants? I don't think so!

My mother asked me once where I kept my vacuum when I put it away. I said "You're supposed to put it away?" I hate hate hate anything sticking to the bottom of my feet, love to walk around barefoot, and have four kids. That vacuum never gets put away! LOL!

And the other night, I had Nerf darts stuck to all five ceiling fan blades and the light in the middle. I took pictures. Because I'm weird like that.

Now, we have wine, rum...I can dig up some whiskey too if you need a shot
Hey, we have chocolate vodka! LOL!

Of course, I now sound like an alcoholic, lol! I really don't drink, but every so often, a rum and coke is a good thing.

I vaccuum daily - got a DYSON for holiday and OMG it's fantastic. It's taken Mark a while to get used to the different sound and pitch though, he was afraid of it for a while but now he's all about taking it apart, "helping", etc.

I take pictures of all sorts of things as well. I recently came across a picture I took this time last year of Mark stuck in a kitchen chair. Let me see if I can find it and link, I got mixed reaction when I posted it on my blog - I thought it was damn funny, but I was one of the only ones.....You have to scroll down to see it.

STUCK

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Okay, I snickered. Poor kid, lol! My ds Sean, one of his first sentences was "I'm tuck! I'm tuck!"

I called up dh at work one day, asking where the allen wrench was. He said "Why?" I said "Because Sean's stuck in the rocking airplane. I have to unscrew it to get him out."

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.