I'm 39 weeks and due on Sunday. I'm seeing a midwife for a homebirth. I decided around 32-33 weeks that I want to have a UC. Dh is still not on board about it so we've compromised. The midwife is supposed to come and sit around in the living room when I go into labor. She agreed that she wouldn't bother us at all unless we asked for her help. I really wish I hadn't compromised. She's supposed to come either Saturday or Sunday for our first home visit. I really wish the baby would come before she comes. I complained to Dh about her coming. That I didn't want her to be here in the first place. Dh just doesn't understand. Sigh! Another thing is she'll be gone from May 26-28 and her backup is supposed to take over. I've never met her backup and obviously don't like that idea. Well, this was just a vent and whine.