Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been kinda MIA lately, lol....Working a lot & trying to keep up with the kiddos & house stuff. How is everyone doing? We are great, so far everything is good with baby girl & DW's morning sickness finally subsided!! She is 19 weeks now. Basically she was sick 24/7 from 9w-17weeks. We go Tuesday, for the 20w ultrasound, and so excited to check on the baby & see her progress.

DW & I got married on May 22, it was beautiful & we had a great turnout! (Over 100 people!) Everything was beautiful & we are so happy, but I am so glad that it is over, that was the most stressful planning etc that Ive ever done, rofl

I'll include a few pictures...Hope you ladies are great! First picture is myself & DW, second picture is Myself & my girls, and last but not least, her girls (They had tuxes & their vests matched my girls dresses!!) 248637_1980925813631_1557764588_32061248_8053321_n.jpg

_DSC0041.JPG_DSC0091.JPG

Reactions: HappyMommy2

·
Registered
482 Posts
Congratulations! I love the dresses & tuxes... so cool. Looks like you have a beautiful family, and I'm glad she's feeling better!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you all soo much for your kind words!! It seemed like a lot of work to put it all together, but it was worth it in the end ;) ((Hugs)) to you all!

·
Registered
332 Posts
What a beautiful wedding! Congrats to you both! Be sure to post after your sono on Tuesday! :) BTW: I LOVE the rainbow idea-very cool!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.