Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my baby is due in less than 2 weeks.. i dyed the yarn with kool-aid and its mostly hand spun by my auntie.. merino.. YUM. the darker stripes are just bits i had around the house.. hopefully these wont be too big! im going to start another pair now....
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...11&uid=3617207

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its the LTK longies with a few changes.. and no i didnt do the blue ones.. they were a baby gift. i thiink they are nana's woolies

·
Registered
613 Posts
Those turned out great fern! I was wondering what you were going to do with them.
I just finished Bodhi's soaker and it sucks! It seems to big in the front (too bulky) I guess I will have to adjust the pattern.

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i still put a cord on, but maybe you wouldnt need to.. i do it to keep belly warm and then it can be folded down to make a little skirt on top of the pants. its really cute

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
when it has a head it fits i will

its bigger than NB size, but smaller than my 3 year olds heads.. so it may be awhile. or maybe i can find another model

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.