Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I must say we are definitely NOT circ'ing him. When the u/s tech left us alone after the scan yesterday after we'd just found out we are having a boy, I said to my DH (who comes from a family that is all circ'd) "We are definitely NOT circumcising him, you know that right?". He said "Well I know you already said that before, so if thats how you feel then ok"
My DH didn't even ask the reasons, he just took my word on it
but I'd like to give him a website or a flyer or something to look at so he actually knows the benefits of not circumcising. Just something simple and to the point so he will be confident in the decision, agree with the reasoning (which I know he would), and have something to say to any family members who ask about it. Since this is our first boy I've only just briefly visited this forum before (to get info for myself since I have always been against it). Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I didn't realize Dr. Sears had anything on his website, but I should have figured that he did! I'm a big fan of his (and my DH respects him because he's read some of his books before) so I think I will probably show him that. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.