Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it says, "A foreskin is NOT a birth defect". there is a slight problem though. DH is adamant that I do not put it on "his" truck.
: so where should i put it? on DS's diaper bag? if anyone has any suggestions on what i could say to convince DH to let me put it on the truck, im open to them.

in spite of DH's refusal to let me put the sticker on the truck, im still so excited... i know, i know; it's only a bumper sticker, but it's my first tangable piece of intactivist propaganda. i can't wait till Kira's tee shirts are ready! then i'll really be set. i would also love to get DS an "anteater pride" onsie, but i haven't managed to convince DH to spring for that one yet.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Forgot the quotations on the word "propaganda".

You could always keep the backing on and go to Staples or something and buy those business card-size blank magnets and take off the backing and adhere it to the back of the bumper sticker to take it on and off when hubby isn't looking.

Congrats! Mine says: Do your son a favor. Leave him WHOLE. Don't circumcise!

(and I display it permanently with pride)

·
Registered
796 Posts
I second the magnet idea. I did that with mine. Dh is anti-circ but won't ride in the car with the sticker on.
You can get magnets large enough for the bumper sticker.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Microsoap View Post
Forgot the quotations on the word "propaganda".

You could always keep the backing on and go to Staples or something and buy those business card-size blank magnets and take off the backing and adhere it to the back of the bumper sticker to take it on and off when hubby isn't looking.

Congrats! Mine says: Do your son a favor. Leave him WHOLE. Don't circumcise!

(and I display it permanently with pride)
why do i need quotations? i meant it in a literal sense... propaganda being the spreading of ideas or information to further or damage a cause... but i guess there are some negative associations with the word, but i assure you i meant it in the best possible way. ok nevermind. GREAT idea about the magnets! i think thats exactly what i'll do, especially since DH said "you can put it on there if you want, but you'll be wasting your bumpersticker cause it won't be any good after i peel it off"

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by KnitLady View Post
Dh is anti-circ but won't ride in the car with the sticker on.

same here! DH claims he sees the light, but still won't let me put the sticker on the truck! what gives?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.