Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So although in my mind and heart I am TTC, I have not started charting or anything b/c I already feel obsessed by this urge to have a baby, and I'm kind of practicing approach avoidance about it. If I don't chart, I won't be AS dissapointed when I don't get pregnant.

So I have two concerns. First, what three pieces of advice would you give, aside from charting, to boost my chances of getting pregnant?

Next, I had spotting on day 33 of my normally 29 day cycle, and then nothing. I took two pregnancy tests, one on day 30 and the other the morning I had the spotting. Both were negative, but now no period. Do I count the spotting as my period? Should I buy another test? How do I keep this from taking over my life???

TIA for your support, advice, encouragment, even though I'm bizarre in my approach to have #2...

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
hug for you. Take another test, it might just be too early. If you aren't charting you don't know when you ovulated or if you are truly late. If spotting is unusual for you, that's a good sign for pg

·
Registered
862 Posts
One piece of advice I heard that would apply to non-charters: have sex every other day from 2nd day after period until your period comes.

And good luck with this cylce. I wouldn't treat one day of spotting as a period...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts