Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m a single mother of a 5 year old who just started school for the first time. She was just diagnosed with ADHD , and already got kicked out of kinder the first week. I work a full time job, shift work to be able to afford everything on my own. I have no one to lean to and I feel the world is crushing down on me. I leaned to her father for ideas on ideas on options I could do for schooling and just got blamed for her bad behavior. He has never been in the picture , and doesn’t send a dime yet has so much to say about my parenting . I just need words of advise to keep me going. I feel so alone and stuck. Like I have failed as a mom.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi 👋 I am Angie and currently going through the same things! My daughter is 9 and her dad is not in the picture either. Adhd is so hard and so many people don't understand it or don't care too really. I have had so many baby sitters be mean and lose their temper with her. I am to the point I quit my 30 dollar an hour job to work for delivery apps so she is with me full time. She goes to work with me everyday. I feels she has too for her own safety.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts